Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Help

Does anybody seem to have a baby manual I can borrow?
I just don't know what to do with Rosalie. Sometimes she sleeps, sometimes she doesn't. I have no idea what causes it. I am very tired right now, and she has been crying for the last hour. I think I am getting the flu or a cold and I just want to sleep. I hate it when my body aches all over, it could just be from fatigue because I haven't had good sleep for the last 3 nights. I just don't know what has come over her. I can't continue like this. What am I doing wrong?

(P.S. this was posted at 1 AM, the time stamp thingy is so wrong.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you breast feeding her? If so she might be having a growth spurt and is needing to nurse every few hours I went through that with Rylee. Or she might even be getting a tooth?! I am sorry you aren't feeling very well I was sick a few weeks ago with the flu and a cold and now two of our boys have it. I hope you start feeling better soon!!! Also if you are nursing something you are eating might be making her stomach upset.

Linda said...

The prior comment is excellent. So true. Both things might be playing a role in her struggling with sleep.
Exhaustion feels like the FLU... don't try to be supermom, let the chores go a little and nap when she naps! Even if they are just cat naps. Sorry things are hard. It was good to talk to you today. We love you tons, and we think you are an amazing MOM. I hope your Enrichment Night was fun!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

I know you posted this over a month ago but just remember that that first year they go through many growth spurts, in which they want to eat more and sleep less, and she's probably teething... there are a lot of changes this first year.
Hang in there girl, you're doing great!