Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Big Girl!!


Today Rosalie tried carrots, I think she liked them way more than the squash. Although, I think she likes the squash now because she grabs my hand and drags the spoon to her mouth as fast as she can when I feed it to her. She just wasn't so sure about it initially. But the carrots made her laugh and smile the entire time she was eating. It was so cute. Another thing my big girl is doing now is she sits up really well. I caught it on camera today. She is just so much fun, it is so exciting to watch her learn.

Another thing my big girl is doing now is she sits up really well. I caught it on camera today. She is just so much fun, it is so exciting to watch her learn.

2 comments:

Mike said...

oh gosh these pictures are so stinkin' cute! i LOVE a baby in overalls- and i'm lovin' those brown ones!!! so fallish and cute. i can't believe how well she is sitting up, too! and i'm so in love with her blue eyes. what a cutie. so glad we have blogs so we can share all of these pictures and fun things even though we are far away now (sniff). xoxo

Linda said...

OH!!!!! My Goodness! She is a beauty! Can her eyes keep getting any bluer and gorgeous? I love the pictures . I think they are my favorite of her. Please give her a hug and a kiss from her Gammy and tell her I love her too!
It was good to hear your voice today.