Friday, September 11, 2009

The 11th

I am honoring and remembering those who lost their lives on the 11th. I cannot believe how tragic and scary and crazy that was. I am so glad that this country has put action into place to try and keep us safe so my little Rosalie will hopefully not have to deal with those tragedies. I am so grateful to live in the U.S.A. So here are some cute pictures of her from the last couple of weeks.Oh, and she has found her feet, is it just so cute.

Also, here are some pictures of her eating her yummy rice cereal, she loves it!!!! And yes, she does try to "feed" herself, but I just give her the spoon once she is finished.


She loved visiting Gammy on Labor Day weekend!

Another thing she started doing this week is rolling from back to tummy, and she gets angry because she hates her tummy and can't remember how to get back to her back. Even though she used to roll from her tummy to her back. Oh well.

1 comment:

Linda said...

She is strikingly beautiful!!!!! You are so blessed.... and I am with you... we are all so blessed to live here in this wonderful land and have each other, our rights and freedoms protected and endless possibilities for our future. Thank YOu for the Post. We love you tons!