Monday, September 21, 2009

5 Month Report


Rosalie is just growing up way to fast. Her first summer is now over, so sad. We had a great time playing together in the sunshine, and now it is time for the crisp cool weather of fall. I am sad about summer, but I love fall and can't wait to take some pictures of the Rizzler in the beautiful colorful leaves. She has so many new skills I just can't believe it.
She now rolls over like crazy. She mainly goes from back to tummy, but she can go from tummy to back.
She can sit up for a few minutes (as of today). She makes very funny grunting/talking noises when she is sitting up and trying to play or get toys.
She sometimes cries if something she wants is taken away from her, I think it depends on her mood though.
She sleeps well every other night. I have no idea why that is, but it has been that way for the last two weeks.
She grabs her feet all of the time, and takes her socks of too.
She has said "ma" a few times, but I think it was a fluke, not real babbles yet.
She loves to eat rice cereal, and squash, despite how she looked in the pictures eating squash. I think she was just hesitant at first.
She still wants me more than any other person, including Sean.
She loves going on walks and hanging out at the park.
She loves the two kids that I babysit, they giver her kisses and she smiles and laughs at them.
She kind of gives kisses. She opens her mouth wide and sticks it on our faces, so I think that is what she is doing. She especially loves to do that to her reflection.
Overall she is just a ton of fun.
I weighed her and I think she was 16 lbs. I didn't measure her though, she is just too wiggly. Enjoy the recent pictures.
Here she is rolling over and trying to grab the camera.
I don't think she was in the mood to smile for me.
Until she found her feet and started kicking them up in the air and making it very hard to get a picture.
Trying to get her feet, it takes a lot of concentration. I think good pictures are going to be much harder to get because she just wants to move all over the place now.

3 comments:

allison said...

I love that bow! She is so cute...I love those month sticker tag things or whatever they are, that's so clever. I guess we better watch out when these girls start really movin', they are so wiggly!!

Marce said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. I can't wait to see her in a little over two weeks!!! :) Sending you a big hug.

Linda said...

Happy 5 months Rosalie! You are " preciosa" y muy bella!
I loove you little Rose and I hope to see you soon.
Gammy