Friday, August 28, 2009

Rosalie is so Big!!!


We went to the doctor for her second round of shots and she was amazing. The second I picked her up she stopped crying. Such a brave little girl. The doctor said she is a perfect little baby and she is doing great. He says that a tooth is on its way and should appear in the next couple of months. So I guess she will be suffering for a little while. Her stats are:
Weight: 14 lbs. 10 oz (65%tile)
Height: 24.5 inches (58%tile)
Head: I don't really remember

She is just so fun, I thought I would share her growth with all of you.

2 comments:

Marce said...

she really is such a cutie! it's weird...in a few months, you'll look back on this and think, how did i ever think she was big then!?
i love that dress that she's wearing on the love-sac. so so cute :)

Linda said...

She is s beauty inside out... and I need to come over this week to hug and kiss her.
Miss you guys.