Tuesday, August 25, 2009

3 Wonderful Years



I can't believe it has been three years, it has gone so fast, and yet it seems like we have been together forever. I'm so lucky to have such an amazing man, a great husband and father to my Rosalie.

We exchanged gifts this morning because I am always so excited. Sean got me an amazing outfit I have been wanting from Banana Republic, and I got him a couple of skinny ties that he loves. We are Mad Men lovers, and totally want to dress like the show, can you tell?

2 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations! I imagine you had such a nice time.
Give yourselves hugs and kisses too for Rosalie! We love you.

Jeff and Ali said...

Congrats on three years and congrats on such a cute baby! I think she is just getting cuter and cuter!! I feel bad we missed seeing you too. This sounds weird, but I'm not sure if it was you that was texting me during the summer and then I just never texted back, but I got my Courtney's confused and I just kind of figured out it might have been you. I'm so sorry! We will for sure have to get together over the holidays! You are looking great and I love to see how much you love being a mom! Keep up the great work! (Wow, that was really long...)