Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Great Outdoors

Rosalie loves to be outside. She just totally enjoys every minute of being out of the house, whether it is on a walk or in a place where she can people watch. Last week we had the chance to go to Seven Peaks, and she absolutely loved it. She loved the water and the people and the noises and the sunshine. She took a couple of short naps while we were there, but mostly just enjoyed the comotion. I also was very daring and hiked the Y with Aubrey and Rosalie. Rosalie rode in my little pouch carrier. She loved looking around and enjoying the view and eventually fell asleep due to the rythmic movement of my walking. She was so cute. We had a lot of fun. I was totally worn out after the hike, and I am excited to try and do it again soon. It is a great workout. Here are some fun pictures from Seven Peaks, our hike, and just some general fun pictures.



2 comments:

Linda said...

Love the pictures! How true that Rosalie is an outdoor baby! You guys will have to remember that all through her youth. I think she would love camping in due time. Can't wait to get a picture of the three of you next week.
Love,
Linda

allison said...

SO cute! Way to go on hiking the Y with a baby! I need to try that...you're brave. She is so cute.