Friday, June 26, 2009

Shots


Today Rosalie got her shots, it was sad. She was so happy the whole time at the Dr's office until they pushed the medicine through the shot. When they first stuck her with the needle all she did was kind or kick her leg like a reflex. But when the nurse pressed the syringe to push the medicine in she didn't scream or cry, she turned all red and had one of those really sad "I'm in pain and I can't make noise it hurts so bad" kind of cries. I gave her the pacifier and she calmed down pretty fast, then we quickly dressed her and fed her and she fell asleep. I think she is not feeling good though because she has randomly started to cry or whimper in her sleep and screams every time I put her down. I finally got a break because I put her in the bouncer and started bouncing it right away before she realized where she was and woke up. I feel really bad, I gave her some tylenol and hope she will feel better and get lots of rest tonight. They also gaver her the oral shot, which she pretty much threw up on the nurse, so they had to give it to her twice, it was funny. She was a little trooper though, we are lucky to have such a good baby. She is definitely healthy too.
Her growth percentages are:
11.66 lbs - 61%tile
21.5 inches tall - 25%tile
her head was 50%tile but I don't remember the measurements at the moment.

We are so happy to have her, she is the sweetest. We are going to snuggle her all the rest of the day and hope she feels better.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Sweet, Sweet, sweet she is!!!! She is so precious . I know how hard those shots days are for the babies and the mommies. Give her some kisses from her Gammy and tell her I love her. Can't wait to see you all next weekend. WE will have a fun time. Dad come home today.... MIMI has been at work and Lucy and I have been pals this afternoon. As you can imagine she is at my feet. What would I do without her company? I think she does not like the thundering. Hugs and Kisses!
MOM

casey.chelsea.cali said...

Sounds like she's growing perfectly. I agree, watching them get their shots is so sad. Good thing she did so well. Makes it easier on you:)

Anonymous said...

you just lay back and relax princess I will make you feel sooooooooooooooooooooooo good, I pop the snaps on your babygro, pull the tabs on your nappy and slowly open it to reveal your beautiful new bornpussy, nothing on earth is nicer than thepussy on a baby, my hand goes between your legs as I pull my zipper down softly rubbing yourpussy I pull mycock out and put it in your warm, wet, soft, tiny mouth mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I miss my girl sucking her daddy, I slip a finger gently in your slit and lightly start fu--ing you, you whimper, coo and kick like mad, once I softly f-cku a while I pull my finge out and suck it to taste your babycunt mmmmmmmmmmm f--k yes I want more of gthat, my face goes between your legs and I suck and lick your timycunt and you LOVE it, you giggle and kick then softly sob as your littlepussy goes tingly and you have a little babycum, I am ready tocumtoo but u r too young for the mouth so I pull out, rub it on your lovely bald slit andcum, my girl loved daddy cummingon her