Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Exercise, Cookies, and Rosalie


I have jumped back in to working out this week, I went to the gym yesterday and today. I ran for twenty minutes, and it was harder than I expected, but I did it. I never knew how hard it would be on my baby feeders. I am very busty, and have always worn two sports bras to run, but I think I need more support than that. They totally weigh me down, I just have no idea what to do. I even fed Rosalie, and pumped for extra measure and they still felt like they weighed a million pounds. I think they are the reason that sometimes my shoulders hurt, because when I run the spot on my shoulders that bugs me, really bugs me. Anyone have any advice on how to tie them down better, or should I just give up running? Sean thinks I should just ride the bike, but I hate the bike, I love running.

On to cookies. I'm obsessed, they are all I want. Of course I don't have any in the house, but they are all I can think about. Different recipes that I want to make, and all the different types. And then if I have the TV on it seems that they all talk about cookies on the shows that I'm watching, which intensifies my desire for cookies. I am just to lazy to get out to the store to buy the ingredients to make the cookies. I'm going crazy.

Lastly, Rosalie is so cute, but the last couple of days she is being crazy. She does not want to take her afternoon naps in her crib. She will fall asleep for a little while and then wake up completely upset and crying, so I pick her up and she falls back asleep in my arms so I try to put her in her crib and then she wakes up after like ten minutes. I can't just hold her for her naps, that would create bad habits, but I can't be running to and from her crib all afternoon either. Oh well, I'm sure it is just a phase. She is so cute sometimes I just want to hold her while she sleeps because she snuggles up to me and I absolutely love it. She is the best baby in the whole world, I love her more than words can describe, and she is just so much fun to have around. I love that she is becoming more aware and interactive.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Your new look for your blog is awesome. Love it.
He Nursery turned out beautiful. Good job! Oh the memories you will make in there with Rosalie and Sean. I loved the story of Rosalie's Poop/Pee explosi9on on SEan. Classic!