Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pictures of Rosalie and nothing more

Me and the monster, I have to bundle her like that when I'm putting her down for a nap.

Tummy time in the tub, the only place she actually enjoys tummy time. She will stay like that forever in the tub.


She loves her bath, she is always smiling in there.




Attempting to catch a smile on my good camera, it is hard to get her to laugh while looking through the eyepeice to take a picture.




Her cute church outfit. It says 3-6 months which is supposed to fit 12-17lbs, but she is only 11 lbs and it is fitting her perfectly now, I think Gymboree's sizes are a little off.




3 comments:

Linda said...

Oh! Thank YOu for the pictures. I love them ! I put one of them as my back round screen saver. Can't wait to see you all this weekend. Make sure to bring the good stroller!
I had a nice weekend. We actually LOVED Stake Conference. The President of BYU Elder Samuelson and another Seventy Elder Cook spoke and did a fantastic job. After a nap this afternoon, Rick and I went with Lucy on a walk, then on a Sunday Scenic drive up the Canyons with MIMI in her car with the top down. It was so relaxing and gorgeous.
See you soon. Have a good week! Hugs and Kisses!

Anonymous said...

love some pics of her p---y to jerk off too

Anonymous said...

DAMN I want to see her pussyso bad