Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rosalie is 2 months


I can't believe it has only been two months, it seems like we have had her around here forever. We seem to have adjusted instantly. I think I'm starting to understand her now. I can tell if she is hungry, tired, or just wants to be held. It is a little harder for Sean to discern her signals, but we are learning. It is so much fun having her around. Sometimes I like to dress her up like a little doll and take pictures of her, poor baby. Here are some photos from our session this morning. I got her to smile a little, but it is tough to get her to smile and take the picture at the same time. She is a good napper most of the time, she sleeps really well through the night, and she is now starting to mimick things that we do to her. I stick my tounge out and make funny noises, and she tries to do the same thing. She still loves her baths, and she really loves her mobile and the toys that hang above her bouncy chair, she is warming up to her play mat, but if I put her on her tummy she gets angry. Her Dr. appointment is next week, so I will give you her stats then. Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!! I can't believe she is 2 months old it seems like you where just posting the other day that you just had her crazy how fast time goes by!

Linda said...

She's perfect! You'll always have to tell her what an angel baby she was when she is older. She will love that. She is kissable and huggable to no end!