Sunday, February 1, 2009

Beautiful Scenery


This is the beautiful trail by our apartment. I can just walk over there and enjoy my daily exercise on the 3 mile loop around the golf course. I just love the tall trees and the green everywhere you look. I got this picture off the internet and it is probably from summer time because it is a little bit more green than it is right now. But it is still very pretty. I have a lot of fun watching the people running and the dogs and the families enjoying themselves. I'm really glad we live right here and I can go walking there when I don't feel like using gym equipment. Sometimes I get jealous of the people running though, I wish I could run, but I'm a little bit afraid. I worry that because I haven't run in a while, my hip was hurting so I just couldn't do it but now it feels better, I worry that I might have contractions or something might happen to the baby and what the heck would I do here, I don't have my doctor or my coverage and it just stresses me to think of what could go wrong. I really do want to run though, not the whole three miles, but maybe just half a mile or so. We'll see. I feel good, and think I could do it. So maybe, I'll let you know if I dare even try.

1 comment:

Linda said...

The trail looks beautiful. I am so glad that you have that! I have been feeling like running too, but I too am afraid for different reasons though. You will get to run again.
I sent your papers today.
Let me know when you get them. I saw that Sean tried to call on Sunday... sorry we missed him. We tried to call back. Hugs!
Linda