Sunday, January 25, 2009

28 Weeks and Houston fun

I am getting huge. Well at least I feel like it sometimes. I'm starting to worry about how big I am really going to get. I secretly hope she stays small, it would make certain things much easier. With only 12 weeks left I am a bit nervous, I'm not sure I can do any of this, but I guess I will just have to suck it up. She is moving a lot and sometimes likes to get all up in my ribs, it feels very weird. She still doesn't make tons of huge movements. It is like I feel her moving but only every once in a while does she hit me so hard that it shocks me, I'm thinking this is a good thing though. At least I'm not getting beat up. I'm really excited to get back to Utah so that I can set up a nursery and start buying things for her. I think that is the hardest part about being in Texas right now.

Houston is great though. We are having a lot of fun. I got a job working 2-3 days a week at a doggy daycare called Pup Scouts. The puppies totally wear me out, but I am having a blast. I just wish we could get a dog ourselves. Sean doesn't want to until we get a yard, and it would probably be really hard right now with me about to have a baby too. So hopefully in a couple of years we can get a puppy. Sean is enjoying his work and really likes the diversity of the office. I think that his favorite part about Houston is the fact that he can play golf in the middle of January. He has taken the opportunity to go hit balls on several evenings. The weather is really nice lately, well not this weekend, but during the week it was sunny and warm, I love it. We went to the Rockets vs. Jazz game last week and had a really good time. We were able to park at Sean's office building for free which is a couple blocks from the Toyota center. Even though the Jazz lost we had a great time, the game was really close and we had fun cheering for the Jazz, we were probably the only ones. I definitely enjoy the games more in SLC because the crowd is way more into it. Here are some funny pictures of us from the game.Sean is eatin his yummy burger from the game and making a funny face at me, we never get serious pictures of him.Me in my cute Jazz shirt.
There is the Jazz. I could not believe how comfy the seats were at the Toyota Center, they were probably the most comfortable seats I have ever sat in at a sports venue.

4 comments:

Brittany and Marcin said...

you look so cute as a little pregnant person!! do you get to see your parents more since you guys are a little closer to them? i'm jealous that y'all are in houston!!

Linda said...

Congratulations on your job and the cute pregnant tummy!
You look adorable.
We just went to Provo today to spend time with Marci, Mike and Ellie. I get to play with Ellie every Friday, but Rick had not seen her since Christmas. We had a blast. We do miss you both . It makes it better when we hear that you are having a good time.
A big hug!

Kristy and Dave said...

You are so not huge for only having 12 weeks to go - you look great! I'm sure you'll be one of those who loses all that baby weight within the first month after giving birth. I keep forgetting that you guys are in Houston. Hopefully we'll get to see you and your little girl relatively soon! Any names picked out yet?

Tricia L said...

Hey Courtney! I hope you don't mind that I found your blog. Congrats on the pregnancy! That's so exciting! You look so cute being all prego. LOVE
IT!