Monday, February 16, 2009

Baby Stuff Galore

Well my shower was awesome! It was so fun to get together with everyone from Austin and to celebrate little Rosalie. I can't wait until she gets here, this just made me even more excited. My mom and I spent the week shopping for baby stuff in Austin and it was so so so so much fun. We bought tons of tiny little outfits at Target, the outlets, and Kohls. I could not believe the amazing deals that we got at Kohls. Here are some pictures from the shower, the great gifts we got and the stuff my Mom and I bought. I just can't wait to set up her nursery and to meet her in a few weeks.









I used to play with this guy when I was little, we found it in one of my Mom's boxes of saved things. It is so much fun.

2 comments:

Linda said...

OHHHHH! How darling! I loved all the gilrie darling things. What nice friends and family! It will be great fun to plan and carry out another one here for you and Rosalie. I am glad that you are coming home soon. We miss you and love you very much.
Talk to you son.
Love,
Linda/Gammy

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Wow! Nice shower! Hey, you can never have to many baby girl things!
You look GREAT by the way.