Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Doggies

I have a ton of fun at my job. The doggies all keep me very busy, I really enjoy it. I just wish that I could keep some of them. Here they are...
This is Oscar de la Joya, he is my favorite. He is very active, loves to run around, and when he is really excited he bounds, it looks like he is hopping like a bunny. I love it. I wish I could have a dog like him. Lucky he has an awesome owner that loves him too.

The little white one is Bonnie, and the funny brown one is Milo. He has an underbite so his teeth always stick out, he is cute in an odd way. Bonnie is so cute and little.


These guys are really cute too, the one on the left is Jake and the one on the right is Honey. They are siblings and are 2 yrs old. Jake is super happy and excited and hyper, he loves to bark and jump and play. Honey is very sweet and calm and quiet, she follows Jake around but is very mild. Apparently these opposing personalities can happen in sibling puppies that are raised together. Their owner annoys me even though I haven't met him. He wants robot dogs that do everything on command and that don't run around the house to play. These are Golden Retrievers, they love to run around and play. He got the wrong kind of dogs. I want to take them home with me.

This is Benji, he is really cute, but wouldn't look at the camera for me. He was too busy watching the other dogs play. He likes to sit under my feet and use them as a fort when playing with the big dogs, it makes me laugh.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I think Bonnie is a doll. I should work with animals. I am sure is a heck of a lot easier than "teenagers"! ... How fun for you!! I bet you are perfect with dogs.
Love,
Linda