Thursday, February 5, 2009

Baby Baby Baby

I am getting really excited/nervous. I have a little over ten weeks left. I have a big move back to Utah and into a new apartment coming soon and I can't wait. I'm so ready to get back to Utah to set up the baby room. Here is one of my first presents I've gotten for the baby and an invitation to my first baby shower next week. It is the cutest invitation, Stacy did a really great job. I'm excited.These are a bunch of cute little pants and some finger puppets from Stephy G. She is so cute. I love the pink Velour pants, I have a perfect little onsie to put it over. I just need to find a cute pink jacket to go with it.
Isn't it the cutest invitation. It is going to be fun, and I know there will be yummy food. I love babies.

3 comments:

Linda said...

OOOOHHH! I am so excited for you too. Have I told you how much I love the name Rose?? or Rosaly. ( Not sure how you are going to spell it.
Can't wait till you are here. We'll help you in any way we can.
Loves,
Linda
Have a blast at your shower. Cutest invitation.

Linda said...

Court! Rosies Bedding got here!!!! Great choice. It looks even cuter in person. The Invitations for the shower here look like the bedding. They really do! I have to frame one of them for her room.
Loved talking to you yesterday! I can sense that you will be a " dream " loving " mommy. I will have fun getting a couple of cute things for her room. Is that OK?
Call me!
Loves,
Linda/ Gammy Give hugs to Mr. Jazz

Marce said...

you are in such an exciting time!! i miss you court. i hope that you are still feeling great- the best is yet to come! can't wait to meet this beautiful cutie.