Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sick on Valentine's Day

Sean was really sweet and when I woke up in the morning he surprised me with a rose, and my favorite dove dark chocolates. I got him a golf shirt and a book to read for fun.We started out the day by going to the gym and exercising, it felt great. Then we did our normal Saturday routine of grocery shopping. Then we went to the Galleria to exchange some of my cute baby outfits I got at the shower for a little bit bigger sizes. I will post some of the shower pictures later. Here is a picture of me at 31 weeks, but please remember I just worked out so I look awful.

Well for the second time in our relationship, I was sick on Valentine's Day. I felt like my stomach was on fire all day long, I could not figure out what I ate or where I would have picked up the stomach flu. That part was no fun. We didn't want to brave the Houston restaurants on such a busy day, so we ordered pizza in. I couldn't eat it anyways, my stomach was not able to handle much unfortunately. It looked good though. Even though I was sick, it was still fun to spend a day with my sweetie. I love Sean!!!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

So Happy that you love each other. I was sick too for the " LOVE" day... but hey! let's face it... no reason we can't celebrate the Love day any other day! You look great and healthy. I am excited that you are coming back soon. Have a great week. We love you three!
Love, Linda/ Gammy

Megan said...

Oh you are getting so round and cute - I LOVE the preggo belly - it looks good on you! I am so sorry you were feeling well!