Monday, June 30, 2008

What a month

I cannot believe how quickly this month has flown by. I have been graduated and working full time for two months now, it is crazy. This summer has been fun, even though I am working all the time. Marci had her sweet little monster Ellie, Sean went to Houston and had an awesome office vist, we went to Costa Rica, Sarah got married, I got my amazing camera, we got a dresser, Sean took me golfing, and we have spent lots of time hanging out with family. I'm thinking this summer has been fantastic so far and hope that the month of July will bring tons more. Here are some fun pictures of our drive through Aspen Grove yesterday, I have not edited them so the color is really dark, but I thought they were still beautiful. Here are also some pictures of my cute little neice Ellie from before she left for Cali.



2 comments:

Marce said...

oh those are so cute! man, it's weird, she really has gotten a lot bigger already!!! it makes me sad. i want to see more of your pictures, lady!...and you're right, i need to post a pic of me and Ellie...i don't have many. anyway, it was great talking to you yesterday. i miss all of you so much! can't wait to talk again soon. love you!

xoxo

Linda said...

Hi!
Courtney you are turning out to be a good photographer! I am so excited about that!!!! I love spebding time with you. I had a fantastic time driving up to see Ferngully with you. Thanks you for the delicious dinner too! You are the besss! ( Nacho Style!)
Love you!
Linda