Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's a Girl for Marci!!!!


Marci is having her baby right now and I am so excited. I have been talking about it all week to everyone at work and I think they are probably tired of it and getting annoyed with me, but I don't care. I wish this work day would end so that I can go to the hospital and hopefully by that time meet my new niece. My first niece. I can't wait, I am jumping around I am so excited, I hope she likes me and thinks that I am the coolest Aunt ever. Thanks Marci for going through this 9 month and 1 week process to bring the coolest person ever to the world. I just can't wait to meet her!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm so happy for her! Arey you and Sean trying to get pregnant? Sorry I can't help you out with the insurance, you should still be able to get it from school if Sean does too

Ruthie said...

how could she not think you are the coolest aunt ever? Gent does and you aren't even his aunt. miss ya!