Monday, June 9, 2008

Help me please

I am uninsured. BYU kicked me out about a little over a month ago, and now I am on a quest to get good health insurance that will actually pay for a baby should we decide to have one. I make about $20 over the limit for medicaid so if I get pregnant right now I am in a lot of trouble. I have been searching online and let me tell you, it is a pain in the butt. I now keep getting phone calls from this one insurance comapny and I told them I am not interested and to stop calling, but they seem to be intent on harrassing me until I sign up with their plans. Their plans help out with nothing and are really expensive, so there is no way that I am going to do their plan. I am just not sure what to do at this point, and my work insurance doesn't start until November. I also won't be working their come January because we will be going to some location for Sean's internship, so I'm just stressed out about it. I am hoping that I will be able to work 30 hours from wherever we are for my job but if I can't then I am just going to quit and will still have no insurance and no security. Does anyone have any suggestions of a good insurance company to use with really good maternity coverage?

No comments: