Thursday, June 12, 2008

Way to go Marci


I didn't want to post before Marci had the chance to post a picture and all the information about the baby. So now I am free to write a little something since Marci has already made her announcement. I am in love with my beautiful little niece Ellie (Elizabeth Marcia Chapman), 8 pounds 9 ounces and a bundle of joy. Marci is the luckiest girl on the planet right now to have such a fun and spunky little girl. I had so much fun meeting her yesterday and taking a million pictures. I look forward to taking a million pictures more, and I hope that she loves me a lot and that I can spoil her rotten. I'm just sad that she is going to be spending the summer away from us in San Francisco while Mike is doing an internship, but we will have all of the school year to spend with Mike and Marci and new baby Ellie to really get to know her well. I love you guys and I'm so glad you made me an Aunt.

No comments: