Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Dresser


I want a dresser! Sean thinks we don't need one and that it will make our room cramped. I think it would make our room look finished. I want our house, as little as it is, to look refined and finished and like a real house should look. I am not asking for a full bedroom set that costs thousands of dollars. I am willing to buy a cheap dresser, as long as it is real wood, at a garage sale and just re-finish it. I would love to do this type of project, especially since it is garage sale season. S just keeps telling me that he doesn't want to put his clothes in a dresser that it is fine where it is, but when I look at the closet with the tall stack of shirts falling over it makes me sick. I re-fold his shirts every week when I cean the house, and I just think if we kept them all piled up inside a dresser it would make the house look much nicer. If anyone knows of any cute dressers, that are short and long like the one in the picture, for sale please let me know.

1 comment:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

I don't know where to find dressers but I agree with you. I love bedroom furniture, and I would love a dresser as well. 5 years married and no dresser, crazy!