Monday, June 23, 2008

Sean is Amazing

Even though Sean didn't think we needed a dresser, he listened to my request and found me a perfect one. It looks so good in my room, it makes it seem like a real bedroom.
I thought I would get a junky one and fix it up, but the one Sean found was really nice looking and fixed up already, my favorite part are the cool knobs that it has.
He is so sweet to do this for me, I love him!!!
This weekend we also attended a quincenera after setting it up, it was very tiring. Then we celebrated a couple of cousin's birthdays and got to see Kent open his mission call, he is going to Spokane WA. We are all really excited for him.
Next up this week Sean has a trip to Houston for an office visit with EY. I am a bit upset because I will be stuck here all alone, and everyone seems to have left Provo for the summer so I have no one (that doesn't have kids and family obligations) to hang out with while he is gone, so I will be riding the bike to work because he is taking the car, and eating dinner alone. I'm really bummed. I wish that Mike and Marci, or Stephanie, or Brittany, or Aubrey were here so I could have someone to hang out with for the night.
I also am missing Ellie and M&M, I have no one to take pictures of again, I was having so much fun getting accustomed to my camera using Ellie as my model. I can't wait until you guys come back, but I bet you are having a blast in sunny CA.
I am hoping to make some more changes other than the dresser to my house, decorating is my favorite. Next on my list is to get a comforter and duvet cover that are not too heavy so that we can use a blanket but still stay cool in the summer.

2 comments:

Marce said...

We miss you sorely! i LOVE the dresser! that is on our to-do list when we get back to california...to get one for our room because we need it desperately. great work, you little homemaker, you! ellie sends you a big hug, poop, cry, and snuggle!

Linda said...

Hi Court!
I love the dresser! I especially love your dynamics with SEan... they remind me of this coupleI know... pretty well. Humm?
Thanks for the vsist last night... it was fun.
Love
Linda