Thursday, July 10, 2008

New Hobby

I've got a new hobby. I love golfing, I've only been a two times to play 9 holes, but I love to go to the driving range with Sean. I got some new clubs that are midget sized for me so now I hit it a lot better. We got them on the 4th or July and haven't had tons of time for using them yet because weekdays are so busy due to work and Sean's classes. I will however get a lot of use out of them this weekend, I plan to go hit balls tomorrow and Saturday. It is so much fun and I am glad to learn to play because this way when we are old Sean and I can do this together like all the other funny old couples we see out on the golf course. For now I need to find a girl that likes golfing so she can be my golfing buddy when Sean goes out with his friends. Yay for golf and for the beautiful outdoors it takes me to. Oh, I will add some funny pictures of me playing golf when I can get some.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hey Court! I will be happy to be your golf partner anytime~! Except that I am already old... so if that's a problem let me know. I am so glad that you got the clubs and that you found a new hobbie. You are so good at everything that you do! I will try to get MIMI some lessons so you have another partner! She is more likely to keep up with you, and besides she will look much cuter in the golf outfits!
You are both gorgeous!! It was good to see you this weekend.
See you soon.
Love,
Linda

Marce said...

fine, you can teach me! you're so ambitious to go out there and try to tackle GOLF! i'm overwhelmed just thinking about it. miss you!