Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nothing

I am so sorry for you people that read my blog and find nothing. I am boring, we have nothing new going on in our lives. We eat, we sleep, we work, Sean goes to school, we workout, we sometimes go play golf and that's about it. I wish there were fun things to report back, but there aren't. We can't get a dog where we live, so we don't have funny stories about our puppy, we don't have a baby and I'm not pregnant so there is nothing to report there, and my job is just not exciting and not fun things happen while I'm at work. I wish I had some funny story to report or something interesting to share, but really we are as dull as watching the grass grow. We did go see the Batman movie and it was really good, scary and long and lots of dying, but Heath Ledger was amazing. Hopefully something more exciting will happen soon and I can write some fantastic blog about our amazing adventure, but until then all you get is my boring thoughts.

5 comments:

Courtney and Nate said...

I know I am pretty excited too! I'm 13 weeks and my due date is January 25! So I am just now getting over being sick and all that fun stuff! When are you gonna have a baby?

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Hey, you don't lead a boring life! And you don't always need to write about something exciting. Today I wrote about a stroller I really wanted, not particularly exciting.
Anyway, thanks for the tips on the mints!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Linda said...

See? I think that BLOG was hilarious! What do you mean you have a boring life????? The every day stuff is the funny stuff. You make me laugh all te time!
Love ya.

Marce said...

you're hilarious, court! i laughed out loud to this post. i think we all think to ourselves that we are boring. it's what actually makes us exciting..ironically.