Sunday, May 4, 2008

I did it!


I made it!!!! I somehow survived this crazy semester of 18 credits and working 20 hours and I passed all of my classes and am getting a college diploma. I can't believe it. It went by so fast. It was so fun to celebrate with my family, my parents, Sean's parents, Mike and Marci, and Quinn and Marianne. I was actually nervous about walking, I have no idea why, but I was. I had my cute new dress on from the Gap and I was there on time and I think I looked alright. I'm so glad I'm done. We went to Costa Rica Last week to celebrate, it was the best trip ever. I will post my thoughts and pictures from that soon. Hoorah for Graduation!!!!!!

1 comment:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Congrats on graduating! We miss you guys, thanks for always helping me with my kids!