Thursday, May 22, 2008

Weightloss

I guess no one reads this, but I will just write for myself then. I hate trying to lose weight because I am eating healthy, exercising, and even trying to make sure that I walk a lot during the day and use a pedometer to count the steps. Well I have been doing this for two weeks now and the scale still won't budge, I just want to lose 10 lbs. I am working hard, you'd think I would lose at least 1 lb by now, but no. I hate that about trying to lose weight, I am cutting out all the junk, well most of it. I am having high fiber snacks like fruit and combining that with some sort of small protein serving. I have veggies with my sandwich for lunch and I'm trying to drink more than my normal one bottle of water a day. I know I am soooo bad at drinking water. I go to the gym and I do cardio on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, and I lift weights on Mondays and Wednesdays. I know all of the keys to a healthy lifestyle and I try to follow them. I allow myself to eat some sort of treat if I really want it, but only once a day and I try to keep it low-cal or small portion size. What am I doing wrong? Why haven't I lost at least one pound in these two weeks? Or at least why don't my clothes fit any better. I am so frustrated, I hate when I am trying to lose weight, but I need to because it is the weight that I gained this semester being lazy and not working out because of the stress of working 20 hours and taking 18 credits and I just was too tired to go to the gym, but now I have time and I am going and I am trying, so what is my problem?

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey Courtney I read your blog! I think it's fun and cute. Good luck with the weightloss... I need to work harder, like it sounds like you are!

Anonymous said...

I read your blog too! I think the weighloss thing is because you are a woman. I've been trying so hard and I've only lost 10 lbs in the last 6 months.

Marce said...

you're funny, court. i totally read your blog, but i just don't comment all the time (just like YOU don't comment!!!! haha) anyway, looking at you today in your hot white pants with your hot tush, i CANNOT tell that you can't lose wait. you look amazing right now! super sexy. just remind yourself: muscle weighs more than fat. :) you're lovely. xoxo

p.s. thanks for loving my little baby so much already. it means the world to me.