Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sad

I have had a glorious weekend taking pictures and having fun with Sean's family, and then I decided to get on the computer to check up on people's blogs and see what was new in everyone's life. I am sad, I miss everyone and wish that they hadn't left our little ward at BYU. It is going to be so sad next year when everyone else I have made friends with leaves our apartments to move on to the real world. I am excited for everyone that they are having new adventures like getting their husbands to have real jobs and looking to buy a new house or fridge or washer/dryer. But I will miss everyone. I just got released from nursery and am really sad. I loved my calling in the nursery teaching the toddlers, they entertained me and made me laugh. It was hard to see all the kids move out and to no longer get to spend time with them, they have brought so much fun and joy to our lives,so thanks for letting us get to know your kids to those of you who had them in our nursery. I miss you guys that moved out and am so glad that you all were my friends, I wish you good luck and I hope we will be able to stay in touch. Love you all! (To those still in the ward, I love you too and am so glad you are still around.)

2 comments:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

I'm sad that I'm gone from Wymount. I miss it so much! I miss having friends too. Oh, and obviously, I read your blog!! =) Good luck with everything!

Chelsea said...

Hey Courtney -it's soooo strange how Wymount changes so much every year huh? I miss being out at the sandbox and saying "hi" to you when you're coming home from school or work!!! I totally keep up on your blog - and I'm totally jealous of your new camera! Keep in touch!