Thursday, May 15, 2008

My new obsession



This baby is my new obsession. I have really wanted to get into photography lately. I want to learn to take amazing pictures so that when I have kids I can capture all of the fun moments perfectly and put them all over my house. I don't want to buy a professional camera, but I do have my eyes set on this one. We have one here at work to use with our microscopes and sometimes I like to take it down and just use it for fun with things around the office. I would absolutely love to own one of these cameras, it has all of the features that I like, except for the batteries. It is 8MP and 12X optical zoom which I really like. It has lighting changes and a bunch of other really fun features. I hope that I can save some money and get one, it is my dream for now.

No comments: