Thursday, April 17, 2008

Graduation

I have 7 days left as a BYU student and I can't believe it. It has gone by so fast and I can't believe it. I never thought I would make it to graduation, it always seemed so far away. One week from yesterday I will be done with finals forever, and then a week from tomorrow I will be walking in my hopefully new dress and cap and gown and getting my fake diploma (they mail the real one to you). Then I will go on my dream vacation to a tropical paradise in Costa Rica, which I am not in shape for like I had planned. I am so so so excited. This just all seems so surreal. After I get back from my trip I will be working full time, which I have done before just never as a college graduate. Maybe they will give me some more responsibility, I doubt it though, they all treat me like a kid that doesn't know anything at work. Oh well, I am excited to be done and anyone who wishes to join us at my convocation is welcome. My make-shift announcement is below.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting, good job!

Marce said...

YOU ARE GRADUATED!!!!!!!!

how does it feel????


its the best, isn't it? hope you're enjoying the beautiful sunshine and scenery of costa rica! i'm so jealous. all my love!

Jeff and Ali said...

Hey, can we get some blog love from you guys? Nice job on the graduation.