Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sean's Birthday Bash


Yesterday was Sean's birthday, he is now 24. I am having so much fun, so far the birthdays that I have celebrated with him have been the best for me, so I hope that he feels the same way about spending his birthdays with me. I know he had a fun day though because he told me that this was his best birthday ever so far. He used my gift in the morning, I got him a range pass to go hit balls at the golf course and a golf shirt and some new golf tees. Then he opened his gifts from his parents and got a new shirt, new jeans, new church pants, and a gift card for whatever. Then we went to dinner at Brick Oven and Mike and Marci got Sean a gift card to Best Buy. Immediately he knew what he wanted, so we went straight to Best Buy after dinner and bought Rock Band and played it all night long with the whole family, even Rick got into it. It was so much fun. After everyone left Sean used Mimi's gift for itunes and bought a couple new c.d.'s, I really think he had the most fun ever. He is so lucky! Happy Birthday my Seanie.

1 comment:

Marce said...

it really was such a fun night! thanks for letting us stay so late! happy birthday seanie.