Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fool's

Well, as you all know, yesterday was April Fool's day. When a boy at work asked me if I had any pranks planned to pull on Sean, I told him that we don't do pranks we just never think of them. Well I was wrong. I got up yesterday and was getting dressed for the gym when Sean yells, "look a mouse!" I started freaking out, what are we going to do to catch it, where did it come from, why is there a mouse in my house, you know the usual things you say when you see a mouse in your house. While all this is running through my head and I am saying most of it without thinking, Sean says, "haha, April Fool's!" That stinker, I was so not expecting it. I had no way to get back at him, I am just not a fast creative thinker. I guess I'm going to have to think hard over this next year so that I can get him back next April Fool's day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats funny, you graduate is less than a month, I can't believe that, you must be freaking out!

Marce said...

court, i am sorry about my obnoxious brother...but that story is hilarious! you guys are so fun. all my love!