Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Nursery



This past year Sean and I have been called to be Nursery teachers, and we LOVE it! Our little Nursery kids are fantastic. We have had so much fun teaching them. I am just so sad that the end of the school year is coming and that they are all moving away with their families. These pictures are of just a few of the kids that we have had, not everyone is in these pictures. I am really going to miss these kids they are so funny and we have really just enjoyed having them every other Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You would be the best nursery leader! Tell Sean Happy Late Birthday for us, and where did you get your drapes in the rock back picture? They are really cute!

Megan said...

Oh I love that my little Andrew is right here on your blog - he is just too cute, huh?! I have to say you two have been amazing nursery teachers - thank you SO much!