Sunday, April 6, 2008

Baby crazy

I am baby crazy! I was just talking to some girls from my freshman ward and I am the only one that is not pregnant or doesn't already have a kid, and I have been married longer than some of them. I am soooooooo jealous. I wish we had all the money in the world so that I could get pregnant, have a baby and be a stay at home mom. It is probably not going to happen for a couple of years, but I really wish it could be now. I am so so so excited to be a mom and take care of my kids and play with them and dress them up and teach them things. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I just can't wait. I wish I didn't have to wait. But for now I guess I will just work hard and save money and hopefully we can bring a little monster home in a couple of years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Things happen differently for every person, but I have to tell you that you don't need to worry about money so much with a baby. The baby will love you even if you buy the cheap diapers, and clothes. It's time, you need to be able to give your baby love and time. It will happen, and you and Sean will have the most freakishly beautiful children in the world, and all of your other friends will be jealous because your babies will seriously be sooo much cuter!