Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Nothing New

Nothing new so far this week, just busy busy busy as usual. I really can't wait until graduation. I just feel so tired all of the time because I have school and work and school and work constantly. It will be nice when I can come home from work and just relax and not have to worry about tests and homework. I have decided that I do get stressed, but it is not a frantic stress where I work hard and get things done, it is a stress where I am so overwhelmed that I just give up. I need to stop doing that or I will not pass my classes. I am trying to stay ahead this semester and get things done on time. Hopefully I will be able to remember how to do things and what I learned by the time I get to my tests and that way I can ace all my classes this semester. Believe me, I am trying.

No comments: