Saturday, February 23, 2008

I'm so tired

School is exhausting. I am so tired all of the time, and no I'm not pregnant. That is usually the question I get when I say that I am tired. I have been going to bed earlier than normal and not waking up to go to the gym for the past week. I have also somewhat neglected school which is not so good. I think I need to get back on the school train. Only 9 weeks left and I really really really can't wait. I can't wait to not have to worry about assignments and tests and passing classes. Life will be so blissfully peaceful when school is over. I can't wait for Sean to be less busy with classes. Summer is so much fun. We get to just hang out in the evenings and not worry about homework assignments.
It is also 9 weeks until Costa Rica. We are going to kick it up a notch in our diet and exercise, which for me that means actually going to the gym everyday and staying on the diet. Normally I just don't care what I eat as long as I'm running 3 times a week, but now I'm going to try a little harder and maybe I will see some results. I'm the worst dieter in the world. I just wish I had the metabolism of a 16 year old boy, they can eat whatever they want and never see the consequences of it. I love food way too much. Which leads me to my ice cream issue, I always want ice cream. I am the worst at buying ice cream when I am on my own and angry. I went to get my favorite flavor at the creamery yesterday and they were out and everything else sounded nasty to me. So I went to the grocery store which is further away, and I was swearing the whole drive to the store. This is a sign that I should not have bought ice cream, when I'm in a mood like that I just cannot seem to pick out good flavors. I ended up coming home with cheesecake ice cream with brownies mixed in, what was I thinking. It is so gross. The only time cheesecake ice cream is good is when it is with berries at cold stone. I don't want to eat it and we have a half gallon of it left, and Sean won't touch it either. Now we have a nasty flavor of a million calories that no one wants to eat, but it will have to be eaten if we are ever going to get another good flavor in the house again. I'm a lunatic, I should have stuck to cherry garcia from ben and jerrys and never even looked at the 1/2 gallon dryer's ice cream.

No comments: