Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love, love, love!


I have always loved Valentine's day, even when I didn't have a Valentine. I love the color pink, and I love to get all dressed up, and I love to give out cards and candies and stuffed animals to the friends that I love. I love my family and my friends and my favorite person of all my hubby. I love that my parents always made Valentine's day special for me when I was younger, they would always give me a sweet gift like a flower (I love getting flowers) or chocolates. It always made me feel loved and important and I knew that they would always care about me. Even now that I'm married my mommy loves to send me a Valentine's day gift like candy or decorations or clothes. She is so great. I also love having my very own Valentine these days. I love the cards that Sean picks out for me, they are always clever and he writes me the best love messages. I think that is why I look forward to our anniversary and my birthday the most, because he writes down everything that he forgets to tell me about how much he loves me and cares for me and it really reminds me of how wonderful he is and how lucky I am to have him. I love when he remembers my favorite things like dove dark chocolates and diet Dr. Pepper. It was fun to get out the shower this morning and go to dry my hair in my little vanity corner and find a display of all of my favorite things left out by my sweetie. He really is so thoughtful sometimes. I seem to forget that in between the holidays. I think I need to work on remembering how wonderful he is on my birthday and valentine's day. I LOVE him soooooooo much. I Love love so much. It is so fun to be reminded about how much you are loved by your family, friends, and husband. Even if this is a stupid holiday to some people that think it is made up by halmark and the candy companies, I don't care. I am glad there is a day to remind us to love and be loved in return. All you need is love....

No comments: