Friday, February 15, 2008

I'm it?

Apparently I have been tagged an am supposed to give six facts about myself and tag other people. I will give the six facts, but unfortunately I don't have enough blog readers or friends with blogs to tag anyone who hasn't already done this. So I will comply with the facts, but I won't be tagging anyone else. Sorry if anyone is disappointed in me, but I don't know what else to do. So here we go...
1)I love desserts. I think everyone knows that, but I also love to bake all kinds of desserts. I love baking them and eating the dough or batter or whatever before it is cooked. I make myself sooooo sick while baking whatever it is that I am baking that I don't ever want to eat my baked goods right away. I sometimes wish that I had better will power to not eat the stuff while I'm making it. I also wish that I could be like my friend Heather and could be a well trained pastry chef that went to culinary school.
2)I love the medical field and am interested in having some sort of career in it, but what I really want to be is a hair stylist and makeup artist. Both of these also require training that I don't have, but they are passions of mine. I love doing other people's hair and makeup, and I really love to buy hair and makeup products.
3)I am terrified of having a baby girl. They scare me. I realized that I have never really taken care of girls other than myself before and I have no idea how to deal with them or change their diapers. I would be a much more comfortable mother with boys. However, this is something that I cannot choose, so I am going to be happy with whatever genders of the children we get are. I am really excited to have kids. I'm a lot less scared of having boys, but I will have to learn everything anyways, so bring it on!
4)Sometimes I dream of being an actress. I am pretty good at faking emotions and I think I could totally do it convincingly for a movie or TV show. Maybe one day I will try out for a part in a movie and see how it goes. I seriously doubt it though.
5)Despite all my complaining about always watching sports in our house, I secretly love it. I love knowing what is going on in the sports world as well as the people.com world and also having an education. This makes me feel as if I were well rounded, haha.
6)I have a birthmark that looks like a giraffe and I love it. It is on my lower right leg. My bridals photographer tried to edit it out of my pictures thinking that it was a speck of dirt and it kind of offended me. I definitely got mad at him to his face and told him to put it back. I am kind of crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I love it. I have a huge birth mark on my side and I've always called it my polka dot, I love it too. Your new background is super cute!