Monday, September 22, 2008

Work from home

I am asking for some advice on different types of jobs you can do from home or some sort of job where I will be able to take baby with me. If anyone knows of any that I will be able to do that would be great. I don't really want to work at the job I am at now because I will not be able to bring baby with me and they don't really let you be flexible with your schedule. I will be quitting this job in February when we go for Sean's internship, so I want to start working from home then. If you have any ideas of where I can get such a job that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!!

4 comments:

Linda said...

You could do Day Care for one or two kids. I had a great experience doing it. I felt I was doing something important and meaningful while able to stay home too! It was hard work, but I loved it! Also, you could be a school tutor for elementary, and/or Jr. High. I loved the tutors that came over to help... and payed them well. Good LUCK!!!!

Unknown said...

I work from home with @Task...same company that Steve works for. All I do is call and make appointments for a couple hours a day, usually during Katie's nap. It works really great because I do it whenever I want, and if I can't one day, that's ok. It's very flexible and you make 12-14 an hour. Email me if you're interested and I'll give you the name and number of the guy you need to talk to.

Cassie said...

I know it's not what you want to hear, but I say make the choice to just be a stay at home mom. It's not a sacrifice to do that, you may have to rearrange your budget bu the outcomes and blessings of being with your child far out weigh the extra money you might get from having a job.

Courtney and Nate said...

I'm having the same problem..kinda. If you want a new job then I would look now and do interviews and such while you aren't showing yet. Even for an at home jobs a lot of people don't want to hire pregnant women (even though it is against the law, but that doesn't mean anything). Maybe it is different in Utah because a lot more people are pregnant, but I feel like when I go to a job interview, they look at my belly and automatically think that they don't want to hire me. But good luck in your search and I hope things work out!