Thursday, September 18, 2008

Very Exciting


So I thought I would wait a while to make this announcement, but I give up. I don't have a fun ultrasound picture to show yet, but I am pregnant!!!!!!!!! We are very excited, I am due April 18 and am 10 weeks along tomorrow. I already had to break the news at work so I figure I might as well spill the beans on my blog. I know some of my friends already know, but now it is official. I wish I had a cool picture to show you, but I look exactly the same and I don't have an ultrasound yet. Things are going great so far, I haven't been really sick, only once have I experienced true morning sickness. I don't think my baby likes tomato soup, or sweets for that matter, they make me so nauseous. I am trying to exercise, but for the last week and a half I have been really tired and my tail bone hurts when I run so I've been taking it easy. I just want to be healthy so that baby is healthy too. I guess I will have more news to talk about for the next few months.

11 comments:

Chelsea said...

Yeah! Congratulations - that is such EXCITING news! Wow- what an awesome mom you are going to be! I'm glad you don't feel sick yet

Chris & Kimber said...

Congrats! We are excited for you guys. Thats awesome. You guys will be great parents.

Marce said...

so glad the cat's outta the bag! i can't wait for little ellie to have a cousin to play with :) xoxo

Unknown said...

I kinda figured from the last posting that you were!!! This is such happy news! I'm excited for you!

Kristy and Dave said...

Ah that is wonderful, congratulations! Dave told me that you were expecting but I was afraid to believe it after I totally believed Sean when he said you were pregnant with twins back right after you two got married. I was waiting to hear it from you before I got too excited about it...and I'm glad it's 'for real' this time! We're so happy for you--keep us posted.

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

I was a little suspicious after your last post. Congrats! I am very excited for you guys!

Linda said...

I can't wait!!!! Sean better let you do the test in October. Tell him it counts for my B-Day gift! I am sooo excited for you both and for that little one who will have the best MOM and DAD ever! We love you three!

Megan said...

Congrats to you!!! That is SO exciting. I have to say that April/May is the BEST time to have a baby. I want to have all mine then. Happy baby growing!!!

Kelly said...

YEA! Congrats!! It's going to be so FUN.

Courtney and Nate said...

That's so exciting! I had the same problem with sweets in my first trimester, which is weird because I LOVE sweets, but now I can't get enough. And I was way tired but now that is better too. Anyway, I am so excited for you guys...keep us updated!

Reena Bostock said...

Congratulations!!!
Love,
Sean's cousin
Craig and Reena Bostock