Thursday, September 11, 2008

No wonder I feel sick

I couldn't decide what to eat for lunch today while I was getting ready this morning, everything sounded gross as usual. So I just didn't bring anything, I thought well, I have some chips and a few other things at work so I should be fine. I was wrong, I became ravenously hungry at 12 and no one could bring me any food or go out to lunch with me and I was really craving a turkey sandwich from kneaders. So to fill my empty stomach and try to get rid of my craving I walked over to the pharmacy next door to my work and took a look at the candy section. I never ever eat candy, but I was hungry, so I bought fig newtons, mambas, reeses peanut butter cups, a few penny candies which were sour patch kids, and a cookie. I only ate the sour patch kids and the fig newtons and one of the reeses cups, but I feel soooooooooooooooooo sick. What was I thinking, I just wanted that freaking sandwich. It is like the days that I really want chocolate and we don't have any at home so I eat everything in sight trying to asuage the craving. Cravings are just messy business, the only way to make them go away is to give in to what you are craving, but if you have no way of getting it then you are in trouble. I should never have eaten that stuff, I don't really like any of it except the reeses and now I am paying the consequences. My tummy is overly full and makes me want to just go home and put on sweat pants and lie down to stretch out my stomach. Unfortuneately it is only 2:30 and I am stuck here at work until at least 5:00. Next time I have a craving I think I'm just going to have to call a cab or something to take me to get my food I want.

No comments: