Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fall is back again

Fall is back and you know how I know, because of the beginning of another football season and school year. I don't have to go to school, it is wonderful being done, but poor Sean is busy busy busy again with the joys of homework and long assignments. He is such a trooper, I'm so glad he works so hard at everything he does. We started off the BYU season with a game last week and they did great, except for in the third quarter. Today we spent a lot of time watching all the NFL games and checking Sean's scores on Fantasy football, fall has officially begun, even the weather is cooler. Now I am starting to worry about having another long cold winter, it is just not my favorite time of year. Goodbye summer and sunshine, hello changing leaves and pumpkins. I am really excited for Halloween this year though, I am hoping that since it is on a Friday we can go up to the Hartley's in a real neighborhood and see all the cute little trick-or-treaters, they are the best. Anyways that's what's going on now, I'll update you with pictures as soon as I have some.

2 comments:

casey.chelsea.cali said...

It is so wonderful not having to worry about school!! I ran into Aubrey at Cafe Rio the other day and she said y'all would be making it out to the shower. I hope so!! I would love to see y'all there!

Linda said...

I would LOVE for you to come. I dress up as a witch... even though I kind of am one all year! I will have caramel apples! I think M& M are coming too. Fun for MIMI when you are all here. She adores you. And so do I. Fall is the best.