Monday, October 6, 2008

Baby Beat

We got to hear the baby's heartbeat at my appointment last week. It was cool. Sean's questions was if the baby is on speed or something because the heartbeat is so fast, the Dr. told him it is normal but he still thinks the baby is on something. Silly Sean. I just thought neato, until later that day I had a belated reaction where I got really excited when I realized that that means baby is actually there and doing well. I've been worried because I am crazy, so it was really reassuring. I can't wait until we can find out if it is a boy or a girl. I will let everyone know when we actually find out.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Hearing the heartbeat for the first time is the best! I am so excited to meet this little person. You are going to be THE BEST MOM and DAD.
Courtney, Happy Birthday!!!!! We love you and are so proud of you.
Hugs,
LINDA

Chelsey said...

Oh that is so fun! Hearing the heart is really reassuring. I got so paranoid with Hunter...the 20week is the best when you get to see the heart beat...and all the organs..and find out the gender! Much to look forward to. I am so excited for you guys. Oh and Happy Birthday too!

Cathryn and Alex said...

Courtney! Its Cathryn Randall Parker. I didn't know that you guys were having a baby, so I just wanted to say Congratulations. Hope that you guys are doing well and that you are happy. Get us updated when you have time...by the way we LOVE IT IN TEXAS!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

That's awesome! I remember when we had Savannah's first ultrasound it made it all so real. I was so sure that we were going to go in and they were going to say, nope, you're just getting fat for no reason, you're not really pregnant! Its so fun to hear the heartbeat!

Megan said...

It is such a beautiful sound! Wait until the baby cooing comes...just melts your heart!!! I am so excited for you!