Sunday, October 9, 2011

Rosalie

I'm seriously lucky to have this girl as my own. She is so much fun and so interested in the world and such a great kid all around. I am excited to give her a sister in a few short weeks, but I'm sad I'm losing my baby. She is so grown up lately, she sleeps in her big girl bed, she cleans her toys, she tries to cook food on her own (this scares me to death). I've decided that these next five weeks I'm going to spend every minute I can just loving her before I get busy with a newborn and lose that time. We will be having lots of craft time--painting and play dough, tea parties, pretend food, baby dolls, trains, playing with little animals, and going on adventures such as the zoo, the park, and whatever else I can manage the energy for. I just want her to know I love her even though I will be super busy soon. She is the best, and she will be an amazing big sister.

1 comment:

Linda said...

She will always be your baby.... promise. And guess what? Giving her a sister is the biggest expression of love she could ever receive. She might or might not struggle a little as she will have to share you and Sean but I think she is such a little nurturer that she will make her her new favorite ! I a so excited to watch her with her sister. You are the best Mom and the perfect one for her!
Loves xoxox