Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Our Little Family

My 34 week belly, I'm terrible at posing.
Sean and me, he hates this so much.
Sean's face says exactly how he feels about family pictures, but I thought this was cool.
Rosalie's favorite climbing ladder at the park, she doesn't look for pictures, I swear she purposefully looks away and avoids it.
The slide, Rosalie loves that too, she was looking at dogs during this picture.
Rosalie absolutely loves the swing, which is why we thought we would do pictures there. We got some real natural smiles from her. She does not pose for the camera.
We would hold the swing and then make her fly really high, so she would smile, she loved it, and we got a couple of good ones. Ruth is there too, in my belly, but we will probably have to get a few more pictures once she is born.
They seriously adore each other, you can totally see it in this picture. There is nothing I love more than hearing Sean make Rosalie laugh hysterically. Those two have so much fun together, and it really makes me melt. Sean is the best dad and really loves his little girl, it is so fun to see him with her. Although sometimes he gives her what she wants even if I say no, she is sneaky and knows how to manipulate the system already. Thanks to Sean for posing for a few shots, and to Linda for asking for a family picture for her birthday. I finally had an excuse to catch him on camera. And thanks to Nicole for spending time on a Saturday morning to help us out.

1 comment:

Linda said...

If you were in a contest for :
CUTEST FAMILY"~ You would win. Or at the very least.... I would vote for you.
I miss you more and more with each passing day. I keep having this fear that Rosalie is going to scream in horror when we come over and try to hug her because she does not know us anymore! I know it will take a couple of days. Can't wait,
Remember, you will get a surge of energy a few days before Ruth comes. Take it easy OK? Hang in there Courtney, in a few weeks you will all be holding her and loving on her.
Praying for you always,
xoxoxox mucho