Saturday, October 1, 2011

34 Weeks

I've made it this far, only 6 weeks left. If I can make it that long... I keep having lots of contractions, especially at night when I'm trying to get to sleep. I have lots to do, so hopefully it all gets done in time. I also hope that I can keep up with Rosalie these next few weeks. I'm just so slow and tired, and chasing her is tough, as well as bending over to get anything she has thrown or to pick her up... It is definitely a much different experience being pregnant and taking care of a 2 year old. But it is oh so much fun. I am so excited for Rosalie to be a big sister, I just know she will be amazing. She is such a caring little monster, and I call her little monster because sometimes she is just that. I also get so sad sometimes thinking about how I'm going to lose my alone time with her, I really cherish the time we spend snuggling together and playing, I hope that I can still manage to have some time just for her. Well I just thought I would post that pic of my belly, courtesy of Nicole. Hope you all enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so little!! I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one... I am sure you will figure out how to spend some one on one time with her. It might be hard at first but it will happen. Some how it happens that we get to spend some one on one time with our kids. I can't believe how close you are I love new babies lol... I know lots of people that are having babies and it makes me a little sad because I wouldn't mind another one however it is so much fun holding them and not having to be up with Rylee and a new baby at the same time or different times of the night lol seeing as she doesn't sleep threw the night all the way yet!! Anyways I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to see pictures!!

Linda said...

It was good visiting with you for a little bit. I just love your guts! Or should I say: your little gut!
I know you are worried about , Oh! So many things.... but it will all be ok. I promise. Pretty soon, you will not imagine life without Ruth. Every stage of life is amazingly wonderful when you love parenting... like you do! Can't wait to see you all and spend some seriously cozy time with each of you. I hope you don't stress over it because that would be BAD!!! Try to get some rest and give your " little monster" a big tickling hug from her Gammy.
xoxox

Gretchen said...

Your belly is beautiful! Try to get Rosalie to give you a foot massage every afternoon! You'll be amazed how just putting your feet up for a little bit can help these last few weeks of prego world!