Sunday, January 31, 2010

Latest Project - Quilting

So I didn't get the chance to make Rosalie anything before she was born, and I decided I wanted to make her a blanket, so I looked up online how to do it an voila, a rag quilt:
The hardest part was cutting up the edges after I sewed everything together. It is not perfect, but I had a great time doing it. I think I see more projects in the future.

In other news, my good camera broke this week and is in the repair shop. The man said that someone had dropped it, so something is loose in the lens. It will be back in two weeks, but I was so sad, so no good pictures for a while.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Oh! My goodness Court! That is awesome!!! What can't you do?? I so want one for the crib here for when the girls are over! You are amazing! Love you tons! Give that little beauty a squeeze from her GAMMY. We are excited to see you soon.

Mallory said...

look at her with all her cute hair!!!

Kristy and Dave said...

So cute! I'm very impressed. I hope I can have talents like you someday. :)

What kind of sewing machine do you have, and do you like it?

Jeff and Ali said...

Adorable! I love it! My quilt I made for Q is far from perfect, but it's still special just because it's from you. Great job! She is already loving it!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Love the fabric you chose!! SO, SO cute!!