Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Getting Crafty


So I have several friends that are having babies this winter and decided I wanted to make them a little gift to give them, here is the result for girl gifts, a ruffle bottom onsie.

I used Rosalie as a model, that is the size she just barely grew out of so it fits tight, and she wasn't too thrilled to have me putting anything on her. And yes, I did put it over her pants because it was just so much easier.





I think it turned out cute, what do you think?

6 comments:

Chris and Brooklyn said...

Those are very cute. Great gift idea!!! good work.

allison said...

oh my goodness, that is so adorable, way to go!

Linda said...

Loved it! I am proud of you Courtney! She better wear those when she comes and visit. She is gorgeous.

Jeff and Ali said...

LOVE IT! You are so crafty! You need to teach me!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Wow, cute!!! I think I'm going to try that out!! How fun! Thanks for sharing!

Tarmy said...

So cute! I also love the rag quilt - great color combo.
Glad Rosalie is feeling better