Saturday, January 9, 2010

Highlights of the Trip

Here are some highlights since I am just catching up on here.
We went to see Sherlock Holmes on Christmas day. It was fun to go to a movie again, we hadn't seen anything together since Harry Potter 6 came out. Sean went golfing at our friend's country club. The girls went out shopping. We went and saw Avatar in 3D, really fun movie. We ate Pappasito's, Rudy's, Brisket, Jimmy John's, Great American Cookie Company, J&J's and Nothing Bundt Cake. We really filled ourselves with some yummy goodness. Rosalie played with my parents each morning from 7-9 while Sean and I slept in, it was fantastic. My brothers built giant towers with Rosalie's toys for her to knock over. We watched movies on the big screen my dad put in the game room, 106 inch screen and blue-ray projector. We had family pictures taken. We worked out and went running outside in the nice warmer (not warm though) weather. And we kept Rosalie up way past bed time to try and bring in the New Year. She almost made it, it was her that was refusing to sleep, I wasn't trying to keep her up on purpose. And then we had a crazy flight home on New Year's day. We thoroughly enjoyed our time with family and the time we spent in TX, we have never been able to stay for so many consecutive days there together, so it was great. I was of course terrible at taking pictures, but we have a few from the family photo shoot.
Our little family.
Big girl walking while holding onto Daddy's hands.
Proud Grandparents!
My beautiful sister Aubrey.
My cute brother Stephen.
My cute brother Grey.
Rosalie flying to me, she loves it!

4 comments:

Linda said...

LOVED all the pictures. They captured your JOY and I think you took fantastic pictures by the way! Great job! The ne of you, Sean and Rosalie is adorable. I want that one in my frame? Thanks for sharing.

Marce said...

ohhhh my! i love these photos! Rosalie is so big! i can't believe we're missing it :( hope you guys are well! love you and miss you.

p.s. i'm sorry if i sounded grumpy on the phone the other day when i was talking to you-- it's so hard to find privacy in this house when i want to talk on the phone!! it makes me grumpy :) hope to talk again soon.

Jeff and Ali said...

What cute pictures! It sounds like you had a great Christmas!! It's always fun to be home! I love your new haircut, too. But of course you always look so cute!

the Gardners said...

Rosalie has the greatest smile! Love it! And those cheeks...soooo cute!