Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving Fun!

We did lots of fun stuff for Thanksgiving week. We were able to visit Sean's family in their tiny apartment (temporary) in Southern California. It was so much fun, and I'm so glad that everyone survived a week of sleep deprivation so that we could visit. Rosalie just did not want to sleep the entire time we were there. Since we were all snuggled close together in the apartment and you could hear through the walls, she kept everyone awake.
The view was amazing, the weather was amazing and I am so happy that they are living in such a fun place. Even though I am sad that they had to move a home full of memories, one that Sean even admitted to missing, I'm glad that they are in such a beautiful fun place with so many things to do.

We went to Rick's cousin Eric's wedding.
Rosalie was able to meet her other set of Great-grandparents.
We went to Downtown Disney.
We visited the walk of fame in Hollywood. This was the only picture we got of hollywood, nice I know.
We experienced terrible California traffic. All I had to do to make Rosalie stop crying was to get the camera out, what a diva. It worked magic in that traffic though.
Rosalie wore her first bikini, and we went swimming in the beautiful 80 degree weather (in a pool not the ocean).
We made new traditions for Thanksgiving.
We went Black Friday Shopping.
We went to a swap meet, I love swap meets, wish they existed all over.

And now the traditional thankful thoughs:
-My amazing family born into and married into
-My sweet, funny, smart, sassy, crazy little Rosalie
-Sean
-Having a job/job offer
-Our little apartment
-Food
-Clothes
-baby toys that keep Rosalie busy
-Friends
-Library story time
-Diet Coke and Advil
-My sister who is one of my best friends, something I never really thought would happen
-Walmart
-Amazon.com
-Makeup
-Shopping
-Christmas trees and decor and the entire holiday season
-And much much more...

3 comments:

Linda said...

We had a blast with you!!! Rosalie did not keep us awake at all.... we just heard her from time to time. I think you do such a great job as a Mommy to her. We miss you terribly!
Wishing you the happiest Christmas season and best wishes on Sean's tests. Expect a package soon... MIMI's gifts to you and Christmas wishes from us! We love you tons. So glad you have Aubrey near... she is hilarious , tell her HI!

Mallory said...

she is seriously so cute in that swim suit!

Jeff and Ali said...

I love the diva shot in her swim suit! She is such a cutie!!